1. Who can operate a tugger?
2. How often should a tugger be inspected?
3. How soon should major repairs be made to a Tugger?
4. When a tugger is in motion the driver should:
5. If backing a tugger the operator must place their arm on the back rest, look in the direction of travel, and then honk ____ times before starting in reverse.
6. It is ok to drive through an orange walkway:
7. If there is a spill or leak in the aisle, you should:
8. A tugger must be shut off when not in use or when it is _______________ , according to OSHA regulation.
9. When parking a tugger you must come to a complete stop, controls released, and then shut off the tugger. When parking you should never block:
10. All of the following may result in accident: