2. Industrial activities sometimes produce pollutants that may be spread into the environment naturally through _________________.
3. A spill can occur as a result of? (select all that apply)
4. Manual control valves are designed to ____________________, thus never resulting in a spill.
5. Proper chemical consumption goes as follows: (select all that apply)
6. If a chemical is spilt, an authorized team member should:
7. Absorbent socks and mats used to contain a spill should be disposed of inside the:
8. Dispose of chemicals suctioned through shop vacs, spill vacuums, and floor scrubber inside the:
9. If a chemical does soak into the surrounding grounds then:
10. If there is a release of chemical, a ____________________ must be filled out and submitted to the EHS Department.